Sunday 10 April 2011

Nigerians Too Dey Form!!


I have not written an ANGRY blog in a while, but seriously, this one has been coming a long time now. A majority of my heritage is Nigerian, so yeah I love my country, my culture and all. But suddenly, I find my self DETESTING my people. As in angry hate, disgust, revulsion. Reasons why? Because Nigerians are TOO DAMN RUDE!!! Ahh WHY?!!!?!

My reasons are too many, but for some reason whenever I met a fellow Nigerian, it usually ends up being a bad experience and I cringe at the shame of sharing nationality with this person.

Most recent experince:
Venue: Club in Cardiff (Wales)
Celebrating Ghana's 54th Independence.

So me and my girls arrive early (free before 11pm... £10 thereafter! Ah for what??) So we choose a booth and put all our coats,scarves and bags there. The night is going quite smoothly and we are enjoying the vibe. Kai, come and see girls "getting down!" Omoge Toh Behhhd (Nigerian accent)

Low and behold, one kind hungry looking stick insect followed by a drag queen market clothing clad, now came, and sat down ON TOP of our stuff......underneath our MAC powered noses. I don't know, maybe we and our property had suddenly become invisibles! As me I could still see everyone else and my brand new cow girl bag being disformed by the Market clothing clad drag queen! I was not impressed!!! So my friend now bent down to ask her kindly to stand up as she was sitting on top of all our stuff.
And so the Hungry Stick Insect spoke, "Do you not know manners?"...................... ok so lets have a moments silence for this child that has lost her way! *pauses and rubs face frustratedly*.

All we can do..... is give thanks that I, GHENE, didn't hear that line. Otherwise not only would I have given that useless,foolish, idiotic, stupid, (did I already say foolish?) human like alien a good dressing down, I would have twisted her ear "Ol Skool Style"!

Ok, so lets talk about Nigeria's worst export (worse than 419)..... The Men!!! Kaaaaaaaiiiii! Dash me a Naija dude and at this present time, I will insult you, your forefathers and your bloody descendants!! If I begin to describe the sheer hatred I have for Nigerian dudes.... this blog will be politically banned. I will save this topic for a later blog entry. 

2 comments:

  1. Uhm darling, no need to generalize a whole people cause of some experiences with a few! and im sure the people u had the experiences with aren't even a quarter of the population so let's be fair. I am Nigerian and sometimes they get on my last nerve but I don't go about saying i hate them all..I can't hate my own people. Surprised u even have a Nigerian heritage to begin with, so would u say u hate that side of your family if they are males?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meehhn! Onyi!
    I haven't startedooo! It just seems like it is evry single nigerian I meet is not correct. Don't get me wrong but I am the most patriotic person ever! but there are times like this that I get mad frustrated!! And yes the males in my family are very typical nigerian men, I am ashamed to admit. If they weren't family, I wud detest their entire and utter guts!

    ReplyDelete