Thursday 28 October 2010

Why I hate being BLACK!!



Ok so when I said that it had been emotional times for me..... I was very serious! Since returning back to uni to start the new academic year, I have encountered many people and situations that have made me to consider reaching for that bleaching cream. It was like an ......epiphany. I saw the reason as to why black people were sold as slaves in the first place!


"Black people are like crabs in a bucket!"

Think carefully about the line above, and try to remember the last time your fellow black sister or brother offered to help you out...... FOR FREE!
Or let us try to think when was the last time we helped a brother or sister and they did not try fuck you over the moment you were done!
I look around at my race and some of the people that share my colour of skin and all I can say is that I am ashamed to be called black among with them.

I probably sound really bitter but I have truly lost faith in almost any black constitution known. My own country Nigeria is infested with money greedy bastards with shit-filled bellies whilst this most resourceful country is on the brink of civil war. The black community from where I come from is just a borough of teenage mothers, whores, hoodlums and convicts. Oh yeah and I am sure there are some dead bodies buried around the somewhere.
And last but not least my only black haven of a society and only source of culture in my university otherwise known as the "ACS"...... well let me not go there... let us save that.................. for a later blog! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Ahem!

Laws and regulations have been placed for particular reasons and for the good of everyone.... yet black people still do not realise that it applies to them as well. It is like they are still all chained to the slave boat and trying to scramble over each other running to freedom or a bloody chicken drumstick!

Well NEWS FLASH NIGGAS!!! You are OFF the boat!! You have been off for quite a while now so is it not right that we should carry some pride and learn to respect one another? If you succeed in something, why not give your brother a hand? Or if your see your sister doing well, why stick out your foot to trip her up?

Let me tell you about a black friend (who I considered a brother) that I helped out.

Ok this dude.... lets call him Tunde Iamafool. He came to me and said, "Listen, I need somewhere to stay for the summer holidays. But I am going to be broke so can I crash at your's? I will help out with bills."
The minute he said that I immediately thought "Hmmm!" Because, This dude is an International student...meaning this fucker has some rich parents who can afford to pay £15,000 per year plus £3000 or so for his accommodation and feeding! SOOOOO, how are your parents suddenly just going to forget you like that?! But hey, because my name is Madam Gullible, I said nothing and simply asked him for small £90 a month to help out with the bills and that. For three months he lived with me and for three months this slimy, skinny, cockroach infested beast was eating off me. I didn't mind as I thought he was broke, but it hurt to constantly come home to and empty pot. Bearing in mind that I am mad broke as well and barely have enough money to buy groceries. THEN....... it started! This radioactive sewerage rat had THREE jobs!!!!! First..... he would buy groceries...... then hide them. Under the sink, under his bed......or he would complain he was broke, eat out ALL the food in the house...... then come home with shopping from Aldo, Topman or Zara. Or he would attempt to have parties in MY house without my permission..... and then invite me on facebook. LOOOOL!!!!!! Imagine....I found out there was a party going on in my house...... from facebook!! The way I was going to call police for his ass!! At this point, I am just looking.... and I am smiling! Just try bear it out till he leaves.
Half way into his third month, he comes home and starts packing. As happy as I was to finally see this starved looking goat-boy go, I asked him out of curiousity, "Mate, where are you going?"
AHH!!! Come and see "Martin Luther Speech!!!!"
He replied "I am moving in with my friend Panseen and Fiona, where I can stay for free!"
OK, I accepted that.... but then the bastard went on to say, "You are not a good friend for asking me to pay to stay here. That  is why I am leaving. If I go and live with Pansy, I can simply just "FREE LOAD" of them for free. If I want to go anywhere, she will always pay for my taxi that is why I love hanging with those girls. As for the rest of the money I owe you for staying here, I am not going to pay it! 
Well GOOD LUCK to Panseen and Fiona!! HAHA!! 

At this point me and my house-mates are to stumped to say a word, but for me... that was the beginning.
I look at this certain individual with the up-most disgust and sadness. Why?! Because he is the product and perfect icon of a messed up country, influence and upbringing. He is the exact kind of person that gives our once so great nation............the shitiness it is known for!!

To describe more how full of zebra shit he really is....... We were invited to a house gathering and this hell forsaken beast empties out the fridge of the host. Drinks, chicken, raw meat, food, ketchup... he packed it ALL into his "Topman man-bag!"

These are the kind of people that are going to be in charge of our tomorrow, of our children's tomorrow. These people will be forming the foundations of our grandchildren's world and I am saddened! If only we can know when such beast are being conceived, they would have liked to abort them right there or simply just not had sex that night! He is simply that single sperm that should have been bust into a Durex condom and later stamped on by a farm tractor and thrown away. Somehow Satan managed to smuggle that spawn into the world and the lives of many. *shakes head*

Conclusion on this angry tirade of hate (I have been truly annoyed)....Is that as black people, we are sooo beautiful! We have the potential to reclaim our place as most powerful nation if only we could work together and not try to fuck each other over. Next time you want to hurt a fellow nigga or stop their success.... allow it, even if they REALLY deserve it. (This goes for me as well, because I am very big on revenge!) We should try to love and look out for the other because the rest of the world is!

Love and Juicy Watermelon Seeds

2 comments:

  1. Be the start of the change. Free riders are there in all races. pink red yellow, white. Do your part it will take some time but we will get there. i dont hate being black but i feel sorry for your race how we are so selfish and all. Not all countries are as bad as Nigeria i am black. Its not been long since we have been hunters and gathers so that mentally is still there. "be part of a group and get stuff for free"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you but I don't think that makes excuse for selfish people that steal from others, especially those who seek to help you. If that mentality of hunting whatever is present in people like that, I suppose the Government needs to look into investing in mental homes for these people!

    ReplyDelete