Tuesday 15 March 2011

Ghenz's List of Universally Sexy Men! mmmhhh!

I am a big girl so of course I love me some even bigger guys! Not like crazy muscly but tall, strong body and toned like they could simply just ah... BREAK you off! *chuckle*


 I don't think anyone in their right mind can disagree with my list here of potential baby fathers! Feel free to add!


Moris Chestnut- Actor
This is and will always be my first love, the one who steals the cherry, the apple or whatever it is they call that thing!




Ikechukwu- Nigerian artist (Wind am well)
This dude is sexy but I dunno.. I am kinda scared of him! He actually looks like he could damage my hip and stuff! *mmmm! Yum!*






Shemar Moore- American actor (Criminal Minds)
I know this is really bad, but have you ever seen a dude that you want nothing more than to just "RIP" into, literally! I just want to handle him hardcore and leave him broken, sore and dried out! *puts on helmet* It would be peak!









Idris Elba- Actor 
There is not much to say here other than the fact that this here is the Husband! We are married! Anyone you see posing as his wife......... is an imposter we have paid to take all limelight off me till I finish uni! You already know what them paparazzi are like! *pops red pill*








Lance Gross- Actor, Model
Ok even thought I am married to Idris Elba, this is my man on the side! Ya nuh, the hubby who I will probably leave Idris for and marry! It is painful how beautiful he is. God is good! (Nigerian accent)




Blair Underwood- Actor
Sexy, handsome in a grown kinda way.






Boris Kodjoe- Actor
KMRCT!! Do I need to say ANYTHING!??!! Nah seriously... Do I? Because his picture is seriously frustrating me in the most unholy ways. *anoints self with lube...I mean holy oil* This one of those situations where, if you see me disappear into a room, cupboard, toilet, basement with this dude............. I may not emerge for a year. So kindly DELETE my number, FORGET about me! Just know........that I am in a better place!




Logan Marshall-Green, Actor ( I think)
I don't who he is or what he does but all I know is that he is cute! Yes Please!!








Omari Hadrick-Actor
Yes!!!! He is definately baby father material! Very nice looking genes. 




Brian J White- Actor
Beautiful....... just simply beautiful!




Paul Walker- Actor
Yeahhhh!! He kinda cute! The whole blonde and blue eyed cutie thang!




Hugh Jackman- Actor
This is the one and only time... I would pray to get "eaten up" by a wolf man! *smothers self with chocolate spread*




Gerad Butler- Actor
I'm sorry but after the state of his body in the movie "300", I thought it was imperative I placed this guy in my list!!




Djimon Hounsou- Model, Actor
Have you seen his Calvin Klein pictures???? Hmmm! Lets just say Kimora Lee has it going orrnn!




Tyrese Gibson- Model, Singer, Actor
(He has already fathered seven of my children. Don't worry our kids were hawt, just like mummy and daddy!)


Dark skinned 
Tattoos
Body
Voice


AHH!! What more could be desired?






Denzel Washington -Actor
This dude is not just sexy, he is sexy in a older sort of way. I think this is the true definition of handsome! I just wanna sit, cross my legs........... and stare at him!




Tyson Beckford- Model, Actor
You know what? You see how he is in that pool....dripping, soaking wet? *melts* He could be in a boiling pool of hot lava.... and I think I would still pause for like....... 20 seconds.. and consider jumping in and joining him! Best believe, if I jump in, we be having that lava burn up some more!! Or............. I might just die..really really ......really painfully!




Adam Rodriguez - Actor, CSI Miami
I would GLADLY get lost in a desert or forest with this dude! All I ask for regular helicoptor drop-offs of wet wipes and lube! *crosses self*




Sendil Rumamarthy- Actor, Muhinder Suresh in Heroes
I love his voice and I think he simply flawless!


Zachary Quinto- Sylar in Heroes
Ok, I know I may get cussed about this one because believe me, I am asking myself if I am all there! I am in love with his eyebrows and the whole bad guy thing is kind of a.... turn on! I can imagine his thick eyebrows tickling my inner thighs as he.......sings happy birthday to Mrs Claus............! yeahhhhhhh! (I realise I may need help.... seriously!)




Uriel del Toro- Mexican model:
Uriel "the Bull"! As in Bull the animal! Those animals are famous for certain special attributes, you know?!  Hmmmm! I wonder if he is..... ! *kneels down* Someone pray for my dirty mind!




Dwayne Johnson- Wrestler turned actor
All I have to say is..... don't let me anywhere near this dude!! You won't just smell what The Rock is cooking, you will see the smoke too!




Rain- Korean popstar :
Mateeee!!! Please go and watch Ninja Assassin! The body of this human being was truly a work of art! I had to pause the film just to stare at his body. Not to mention he is kinda cute too!




Ryan Gentles: Fitness Guru and Actor
If you are  familiar with Tyler Perry's play, then your dreams and fantasises must have been havoced by this island specimen! I have a thing for dreadlock dudes! Especially the neat ones! Can you imagine him teaching me yoga?!! 


Ok! Don't do that, you will scar your mind! If this was my room, house, garden, kitchen and I had just walked into it ....... to see this..... No comment!

9 comments:

  1. have you seen what is in ryan gentles pants!!!??? SHET MAYN! LOL. x SHE x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooool! Sheerah! I fear if I see what is in those jeans, I may never resurface!! Thanks 4 the comment baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol not a bad selection to be fair.kik86

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOL! Curt m8!! how cud my choices ever be bad??

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah ah nawa 4 u..hw many men do u wnt?lol
    i jst noticed i was unconsciously licking my lips as i scrolled through ur list,lool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blair Underwood n Ryan Gentles would b my nos 1,
    wish women were given a list like this to pick from hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Kitkat..I am a greedy girl! I wish I could have all of dem! It was actually very painful writing this post. Had to take regular breaks to calm down! lool!
    @Chizy. O girl!! I have my list ooo! For my mind doe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOOO!! I'm fighting you for every one of these dudes. They're mine! :p

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehhhehhe! listen ere Adiya or warreva dem dey call u!! Des are ma babies!!! Loool! Fanx 4 d read hun! I shall drop by promptly!

    ReplyDelete