Tuesday 21 April 2015

Which Woman are you?

After almost a year of not having anything tangible to talk about, starting many blogs but never really finishing them, I finally decided to write this and not move until I published it. I am hoping that the time away gave me time to grow, self analyse  bit better.

I always found that writing blogs allow me to find clarity in my mind and divulge through the vast multitude of internal rants and thoughts.

So yes....you can say this is the first time in months I am thinking coherently enough to blog and making sense of it all.

Relationships. Why do I chose to talk about this? I am not really sure! I am happily single and not really mingling at all. Why? There are various reasons.

I could be ready, but I'm just not that bothered,  in that "too comfortable and stable mind to settle for a title" mindset. 

Have you ever been in a situation where..you don't want what you have but you don't know what you want so you just stick with it until..... either a miracle or tragedy happens, or you simply grow some balls and act. If you have.. you can relate to the annoyance. If you haven't, trust me. It is irritating.

It is like eating bread everyday when really you know you want chicken but because you are scared of going hungry, you continue to unhappily eat the bread rather than getting up to forage for that chicken.
(Weird analogy... I know. get used to this!)

I read somewhere ( I can't remember) that for you to know what kind of partner you want, you need to first decide what kind of partner YOU want to be yourself. Which I suppose....it makes alot of sense.

I have always fancied myself to be a facilitator, the force behind a movement. I take joy in coaching, supporting and helping others get to where they want to go. I love seeing the benefits of my input, words inspiration and motivation in peoples lives. 

The first thing that truly interests me within a guy is his goals and ambition. I automatically weigh up what he is aiming for and how I can facilitate that. My interest simply wanes when he either doesn't have a goal or I see no real positive impact I can have on him.

One of my biggest role models in life is definitely Michelle Obama. She is a special kind of woman. It is not like she is the first First Lady ever but to me, she is the first I noticed and was able to identify with. 
In her I saw the beauty of not being the head but the neck that supports the head. The facilitator. In looking at her and her marriage from my point of view, I understand the power and impact the right woman has not just on her life but of all those around her.

Being able to understand your own purpose and strenghts allows you to decide what and who is best for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment