Thursday 28 October 2010

Please!! Come Correct!!




I admit.... I am not an expert in relationships. But not everyone knows what is good love and what is bad love. I think love is like a special kind of spice. It can add either a sweet or very bitter taste to your life. Most love relationships start of real sweet but end so bitterly you just want to spit, choke and cough!


One thing my mother always said to me as I grew up was that a happy relationship is one where the woman is in the driving seat. Then, my young feminist mind believed that meant, women standing on roof tops declaring supieority over our fellow male brothers and beating their chests. King kong stylee!

I look back and laugh at memories of myself trying to implement this nonsense!! SMH!
Imagine a 16 year old me with the whole gel-slicked back bun, nose piercing and hazel contacts hollering at sum tall lanky boy, "You are my bitch, BITCH! Recognise!!! Aaaaaiiittee?" (Cockney Accent)
LOL!! Boi, life has taught me exactly what the mother was trying to teach me the hard way!

IN MY OPINION (the grown up and more mature one)

"In any man-woman interaction, the woman is in control!" SIMPLES!! (Nigerian accent)
Ok so you are going to ask me how, some guy may get emotional and grab his crotch, so I will explain. 


A smart guy will always fear a woman when first meeting her.
First of all PLEASE note how I stated a "smart" guy. This is a very important part because YES, there are some ridiculously silly and suicidal guys out there who will talk anyhow to anyone. 


Pray, fast or bathe in the River Jordan hardcore so that the path of your life will never meet with the paths of these imbecilic twats. ( I hope that is actually a word)

Ok! Back to smart guys fearing the woman. What I mean is that he will first approach you in a way where he will try to see what kind of person you are right from the get-go. From my few life lessons, I believe it is these early days that determine the rest of your relationship with this man.]

If in the early days this guy realises that you are a big softy and easy to push or cajole around...... that my dear is your portion for life. As for me.. I Reject It In JESUS Name!!     Amen!

Ladies, the key to gaining respect from a guy is truly in our hands.They are like.... like ... sheep!! Play about with them too much and they will definately lose their ways and get brave, dumb, foolish even suicidal at times!!!
Show them the levels and ways from day and they will come correct. (Well most of them anyways!)

So imagine you are admiring the bees and the birds...... then some park-side beast just enters your line of view from nowhere and grunts, "Oi!" 
A woman of integrity will understand  that there is a demon manifesting in him and walk past praying for the salvation of his soul. 
Meanwhile an attention hungry pitiful female will begin to flutter her eyelashes and reply,  "Oh, you mean me??!" *slaps her head! "Silly omo buruku!*

Or you can have situation where a man has become so complacent in his relationship with his girlfriend or wife that he begins to disregard her and all that she holds important and dear to her. 
Despite both these dudes being the big idiots that they are, the fault lies with the women especially the latter. If she had stopped him the first time he did it and corrected him, he would be less likely to repeat such felonies and foolishness!

"Silence isn’t always golden. Don't use silence as a means of avoiding controversy,or a weapon to control, frustrate, punish or manipulate."

If you sit back and have it now and never put your heels down you will continue taking rubbish for the rest of your relationship, however long that lasts or until sense finally becomes common to your life.
I understand you may love them or whatever, but if keeping them in your life or keeping the peace in your relationship requires you to lay down like a horse stable mat (door mat is too polite)......... then that my dear is definitely bad love.

The end note of this blog is that us as women need to remember to love ourselves dearly. We suffer enough with menstruation, childbirth and stretch marks, we deserve to be loved and worshipped by those that take up our time. Simply decide to respect yourself and others will follow suit. If not.... please show them the patch of wall they will be thrown through!

Love and Watermelon Seeds!




No comments:

Post a Comment