Wednesday 25 May 2011

Inspire Crush! Michelle Obama!



With the whole Beyonce song on ""Girls running the world" has sort of awoken me to the screaming fact that beauty truly is not everything. Yeah I knew that already but now I REALLY understand.
I will blog on this in greater detail later on as I need to sleep and revise but right now...... I have found my muse, inspiration, role model. Other than my great mother of course... it is Michelle Obama! Damn!!! I inspire to be the next Michelle Obama. I don't mean I will marry a future president or prime minister....not that I would refuse! Lol!!! But I what ever walk of life I choose, it will be one that will be a testimony of God's greatness. I want to be a beacon of hope and respect as she is. To be positive change in our society and a role model to other black girls, women and to prove that over-sexualism does not make up for under-education! READ MY BOOKS OOO!!


1 comment:

  1. LoL! Please read the books oh. I feel you though

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete