Monday 9 May 2011

In loving memory of Soly Charm



Solomon Charm.

You have gone now and left us here.
There was no adiós, hasta luego or goodbye
You closed the door but never reopened it,
You just went to sleep and never woke up

If only I  could sacrifice my heartbeats,
and tears you often and unknowingly stole,
to bring you back to relight the world
with the love you brought and left behind.

But I am here, with tears in my eyes
holding a candle to your face for sight,
of even mere a flicker of the eye or
even that your special smile I have so missed.

You have left me here weak in despair,
with the only words that keep me company,
are the ones that drive me to half insane
What if? Should 've? or could 've been?

I assumed you would always be there,
I see your face in my dreams and thoughts
I hold your hand and trace its dark lines
Your scent so sweet as I breathe you within.

You came, I saw and you conquered
my heart, our world and everyone in it,
Your smile, I miss, your slow jam CDs
I play on repeat as I relive our moments shared

So many words I left unsaid, unheard
that fear left buried under bitten tongues,
in my heart,  but rather to say to your face
I'm now cursed to say it all to your memories

I love you. x


Rest in perpetual peace, my love, friend, brother and angel. We thank God that we received you and learnt from you in the time you were here. Yes you have left us heartbroken but the words Love has been etched on the broken pieces. Put in a good word to God for us dear brother, so that we too in the far future will come up and party with you once more.

Tribute video

1 comment: