Tuesday 10 April 2012

1+1=3


I love you, at least, I desire to love you.
I am in love with the possibility of love,
The ability to love and the emotions
The electrically charged touches,
synchronised stolen gazes and glances
The warmth of your arm over my shoulders
The feel of your strong back as I push you,

I am in love with the devotion, my devotion
The passion only our love can unlock
The tears on my face as I pledge it all,
I am in love with you before we've meet,
The sound of God's voice as it unfolds
The humming birds reside in my stomach
Forget the butterflies, this stuff is real!

The earthly voice I am bound to follow
till the day I no longer breathe and exhale
The promise of your future on my left hand,
Fouth finger.

The mere thoughts of our life ahead.
Our hearts entwined in purpose and  rhyme
Conversations untiring unaware of flying time
When my genes finally and expectantly meet yours
And we create God's most amazing miracle
Life!

A little me mixed with a whole lot of you
Our night vigils of passion turned to nurturing
But each moment concludes with joy untold
Our eternity is too short, lets ask God for more



1 comment:

  1. Excellent. Especially:

    A little me mixed with a whole lot of you
    Our night vigils of passion turned to nurturing
    But each moment concludes with joy untold
    Our eternity is too short, lets ask God for more

    ReplyDelete