Monday 23 April 2012

Broody!

Recently I have been feeling increasingly broody. INCREASINGLY! I cry when I see babies. I cry when I hear a baby crying. I sigh at the sight of baby clothes. The other day, I downloaded a "Baby names" App. Sad right!? Miserable even!
According to my concerned friends, it is my body telling me that I am ready to finally use my uterus. Unfortunately the rest of my life doesn't agree. Such as the fact that my finances and career are not where I want them at yet. Especially the fact that my mother has not decided to retire yet from her job or wearing skinny jeans. Thus I won't have a free live in babysitter until she is ready to mature and accept Grandma-ship.
Finding a suitable sperm donor would also be pleasant as impossible as it starting to seem.
Till then I will just swoon over these super cute pics!















2 comments:

  1. Dear swtor player.

    There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.


    Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Buy Swtor Credits

    ReplyDelete