Tuesday 29 March 2011

BlackBerry Babes- My review



Have any of you watched this movie? Oh Em Gee! Lol! Nigerians are not serious! If this is truly how naija girls are going on then words cannot begin to describe the saddness I have for these people.
I can imagine this movie was produced to highliught the imagnus stupdidty of Naija Girls going crazy over an ridiculously priced, overrated electronic which to me... looks like a sanitary towel.

This is one of the many scenes that truly hurt my life!!! Ok fair enough! You want a new fone but cooome orrn!!! The guy fine small as well!! Anyways! I am sure this film was done for the Lolz, and Yes it succeeded. But at the same time, these kind of retarded chicks do exist! Sad Times


 Here is the part 2.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously! I find it hard to believe that girls in 9ja are really doing al of that just for A BLACKBERRY!!! Egbami!!!!!! I watched the movie and I said to myself....this cannot be real....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool thnks for posting the full video!..i'll watch it this nite, lemme laugh jor :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for this video ooo
    wld come bak to comment after watching it,
    wld prefer to watch it while am in bed
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Sanitary towel. The movie is exaggerated nau? Uhm...isn't it? :s

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete